Nomination and Award Procedure
1) Nominations will be opened with a determined date and announced by the Award Committee via direct communication to Alumni Chapter presidents, Affinity Group coordinators and other affiliate alumni individuals not represented by nor identified with an established alumni group.
2) Selection of the Award Recipient will be determined by a majority vote of the Award Committee and approved by the Executive Committee of the Alumni Association.
3) All nominations should be forwarded via email. Send completed Nomination Form to:
Ms. Kimberly Reese (email@example.com) Call Mrs. Reese if you have problems with email @ (504) 520-5131
Or mail to:
Ms. Kimberly Reese
Assistant V.P. Alumni Relations and Annual Giving.
Xavier University of Louisiana
1 Drexel Drive Box 66
New Orleans, LA 70125
4) Each nomination must be submitted with a completed Nomination Form as provided. The established criteria, which may change from time to time by Committee action, should be used when selecting a nominee for consideration.
5) Each submitting entity may submit one nomination for each award category so long as the nominee meets the prescribed criteria.
6) The Award Recipient shall be notified in writing by the Award Committee within 7 days of the deadline for returning the required forms in order to facilitate personal schedule, transportation and event planning.
7) The Alumni Association shall pay a stipend to the Award Recipient for reasonable travel expenses and hotel accommodation to attend the Banquet, all in accordance with University guidelines.